Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

System Overturn

U2 - One Step Closer

Go to Yahoo! for instant updates

Tomorrow's a big day for the big US.
It's gonna be really exciting.
Kinda obvious who's gonna turn up victorious!
And when they say numbers don't count, that's total bullcrap!

Barack Obama

America's heading towards a change.
Thumbs up to them for that.
They really need to get outta the hole they've been digging up for themselves.
Obama has hopes and dreams to fulfill.
MILLIONS of hopes and dreams!
His supporters are aplenty!

Quoted from today's newspaper : Everyone wants an Obama t-shirt!

Imagine how heavy the burden he has to carry on his shoulders.
I don't know much about American politics...
But my New Zealander neighbour came over and "educated" me a lil' here and there.
Previously I knew nuts about 'Democrats' and 'Republicans'.
Yeap, I do live in a shell sometimes.
But know I do! Let me have my moment of pride :D
I heard a lot of dissing about George Bush who's a republican.
And how McCain doesn't wanna be associated with him in his campaign.
Basically, now the Republicans are more focused on fighting for seats in the congress.
The story goes on, but I'm feeling lazy.
Plus my facts may not be right.
After all, I got all these info a NEW ZEALANDER O.O
Go figure...

Poor John McCaine. Overshadowed by the image of doomed Republicans.

Tomorrow will be a mark in the United States of America's book of political history.
I think Malaysia needs a tiny drop of ink too.
We need the change as well!
I'm waiting to see some!

Dear Obama,
Blow over your "Wind of Change"!


Well, I'm off to reunite with my beloved Sejarah text book.
We'll be spending quality time till 4 in the mornin'

Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight

It's Gwen Stefani FYI.
No, I've not gone BANANAS. YET!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: