Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Last Chapter

Teddy Geiger - Look Where We Are Now

i seriously SERIOUSLY need to start clearing up my music playlist :/

Omg.
Tomorrow's the LAST day.
Bet it's gonna get rather teary....
I might get rather teary...
Geez... hope not hope not :s
I'm gonna miss everyone!
So much memories there, and I feel so heavy-hearted to leave it all behind.
I know I rant a little too much about SMKTS.
No doubt, things can get rather silly over there.
And all the bullshit issues they make highlights off.
Nevertheless... I'm gonna miss all that *sniffs*
Been 5 years, that's definitely gonna leave a mark.


!!!
Ugh... Ptrr...
Was gonna upload some pictures for reminisce.
But NOOO... Stupid blogspot...
What's up with blogspot nowadays?!
Been having some trouble uploading pictures.
Hmph... Totally potong steam!
I shall do that some other time.
Have some hilarious photos to update ;)

I better drag along a whole box of tissue tomorrow :'(

No comments: