Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Minutes To Yodelling

Until June - Sleepless

Omg.
Struggled like CRAZY to stay awake during Add Maths' first paper today!
It was definitely THE breaking point.
I lost control of my hands and my writing was horrendous, my sympathies to the examiner...
Yawned 2391736124192 grizzilion times till my jaw aches.
Basically I went against what all our add maths teacher was telling us from day 1 :
NEVER STAY UP LATE A DAY BEFORE ADD MATHS PAPER!
Well, ain't entirely my fault.
I just couldn't sleep.
Tossed and turned for hours and my mind couldn't stop thinking.
I dream about X and Y the whole night!
Not funny...
It was torturing...
But somehow, SURPRISINGLY, I was wide awake during the second paper.
I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said my eyes were as wide as an owl.
The paper didn't turn out as expected.
Expected it to be easy... Well, not a piece of cake, but at least doable.
Complicated as hell.
Now my back hurts.

*grumblegrumblegrumble*
what?! i'm feeling cranky... and the rain's adding to my sorrow...

Oozing into cinemas soon...

Nyeheheh!
I'm so catching this!
Remember the Exorcism of Emily Rose?
Jennifer Carpenter's back, starring in another chilling movie.
One word : Zombies!
Teehee...
Only out for sneak previews here. As late at 12 am.
It'll be so cool to check it out that late :D
Sigh... Soon soon..

4 more days...
All the science papers left...
Waiting anxiously!

LONDON – At least someone is excited about "meh."

The Simpsons make their mark on the dictionary!

The expression of indifference or boredom has gained a place in the Collins English Dictionary after generating a surprising amount of enthusiasm among lexicographers.

Publisher HarperCollins announced Monday the word had been chosen from terms suggested by the public for inclusion in the dictionary's 30th anniversary edition, to be published next year.

The origins of "meh" are murky, but the term grew in popularity after being used in a 2001 episode of "The Simpsons" in which Homer suggests a day trip to his children Bart and Lisa.

"They both just reply 'meh' and keep watching TV," said Cormac McKeown, head of content at Collins Dictionaries.

The dictionary defines "meh" as an expression of indifference or boredom, or an adjective meaning mediocre or boring. Examples given by the dictionary include "the Canadian election was so meh."

Life's currently so "meh"!

I'm currently hunting for a Bart baby-tee.
attention e-shop owners ;)

Well, I'm off to stock up on my caffeine.
Toodles

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: