Nuffnang

Monday, June 30, 2008

Slide A Finger Along That Surface

Evans Blue - The Tease

Guess who's back?
Back again...
Shaggy's back...
Tell a friend!
*Eminem - Lose It*

Bryan aka Shaggy Boy is back home from Aussie :D
Gave me a friggin shock
I'm still bummed about the fact that I'm always the last to know *pouts*
Anyway... Today we went out for "yum cha"
Vinser invited us all
...and I honestly thought he wanted to say farewell...
Made me worried you stupid kah chern...
Went to McD's for lunch...
Been trying to avoid that place but ended up there because of the bunch.
Then we headed to INC for CounterStrike.
Yeap, we managed to drag lame-ass Bryan into a cyber cafe.
It was pretty damn fun.
Made me feel like a total kid
Sarah you're a noob by the way xD
I thought I sucked worse than you, apparently not :D
aaand... ZhuoLi you're a shitass cheater!
Well, all in all it was a fun ber-bonding session.
I'm so glad Bryan is back!

Update on Friday's Sport's Day
Woke up at 5am to get all the deco stuff ready
Only had about 3 hours of sleep
Jen was supposed to pick ChienLung and I for breakfast at 6am
but ended reaching at 6.25am
...and guess what?
She drove passed us when we were sitting at the curb.
ChienLung was whining about his grumbling tummy for a whole 25 minutes.
It was pure torture xD
By the way, Jen's MyVi is so cautiously sloow
It's a good thing *coughs coughs* :D
Breakfast at Mosin was fun.
Shall do that more often, yeah guys? :)

I was late for deco after that.
Supposed to reach school by 6.30am butbutbut Jen was late :D
Fast forward...


We the Hang Jebat (umph umph) got 2nd place in almost everything...
except for marching.
Lion Clayton was right.
It sucks getting 2nd place.
Cause it totally feels like we missed the Gold by inches :(
Anyway, all fuss is done and outta the door!!
Hip Hip Hurrah!

Entrance. Cantik kan? :D

Retard ZhuoLi with PeiWern's hand-made cave racer (It's a snake fyi)

The retarded Feral Cat, also by PeiWern. Took us 3 days to complete it.

The inside of our cave...

Purple house's Deco

They won first prize
Simple and Elegant I guess...

CookieBoy begged me to take this picture =P (he'll soon deny it for sure)

I take b-e-a-utiful close up pictures, no?
Sorry I forgot your name again :D

After the prize giving, these bunch of "moronic" guys were gathered in a really weird way...
Said they "discovered" a new "game"

To be continued...

I'm off to Chem tuition (torture....)
and stupid Blogger takes superfriggin long to upload the pics.

Gawd... The whole left side of my head is pounding with agony.
I first thought it was migraine... but I'm too young for that shit.
Then, I figured.
Dehydration.
I was in bed the whole of Friday evening due to that shit.
I have a feeling tonight's gonna be the same :'(

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: