Nuffnang

Friday, March 20, 2009

And So Forth

Muse - Take A Bow

Still anticipating for the JPA shortlist to be released...
The wait is killing me...
I might have to miss 5 days of college in a row, if my name pops up.
But it'll be soooo AWESOME!
I'll get to visit the insides of a hospital!
Might be able to see some corpse at the morgue! How cool is that?!
I'm so super excited! Really hope I'll be shortlisted.
It'll be such an experience! Always wanted to attend this kinda stuff.
But this kinda opportunity almost never comes around.
So, I'm just a tiny step away...

I'll be back to announce if I'll be going.
Then I'll constantly blog about the daily experiences...
Gonna be shhooo fun :D

Feelin like a kid with a lollipop :P

[Edited, 1845]
Yay! I got shortlisted! Whoot whoot!
I'll be visiting Putrajaya Hospital for their 'Program Pendedahan Kerjaya Seorang Doktor'.
Hope it'll be as fun as it sounds *fingers crossed*
Scalpels and stitches, here I come!!!

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

hey..i am going to hospital putrajaya too..i know u dun koe me, i dont know u either..haha...bt need a friend while in the hospital...hit me back.do u koe wer to lapor diri wen wereach hospital putrajaya???

| stephay | said...

hey...
i'm so sorry. i just saw your comment.
did you go today?
maybe we can intro tomorrow.
by the way, i read your blog...
planning to go to Sunway UC?
I'm there too, studyin a levels.