Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jitters and Clutters

Mika - Take It Easy

Unfortunately, Mika ain't really helping much :/

Tomorrow's the JPA interview! Eek!
For those who wants tips or really need ease their minds, this link is the best I've found :)
I'm dead nervous... But I realize there's not much I can do about it.
It's quite impossible to know for sure what they're gonna ask.
Aside from the most common one : Introduction on yourself.
And I have extra worries! I'm still in the Medical slot.
So yeah... I've got a lot of explaining to do.
I shall reveal why much later. I'm still feeling a little skeptical :/
Plus, it's April Fool's Day! More the reason to worry!

So I've spoken to many many many people for advise.
The best so far is Mr. Kingsley...
He's given me a loooong talk on principles and goals, long story.
He even made me more ponder MORE about other stuff actually...
But at least it made my head clear about some important issues.
Somehow I'm still a little clueless and confused...
After all, I'm at the stage where I have no idea what to do for the next 40 years.
Maybe some rough idea, but hello, we're talking about a lifetime career!
3 days just ain't enough to decide on something HEAVY like that!
Okay... Maybe I had 3 months before, but even that's not enough :/
That's the MAIN reason why I chose A Levels....!
No point taking that, but by the end of the day I've gotta decide on something that only needs foundation...
I'm a confused child, with too much in mind to think about.
I can't help it. It's compulsive.
Being the skeptical and cynical me, my brain feels like it's gonna get an aneurysm anytime.

But I guess that's LIFE.
What's life when it's NOT chaotic right?
At least I can say that my life's pretty interesting.
Aside from all the mental stress I'm facing, I have to say that I really enjoy the stage I'm at right now.
Having fun in college, with all these nice & sweet people I've met.
It made me change my perception on people...
Made me realize that friends are not all plastics and insincere, like I thought they were.
I'm glad to have finally found a bunch of people whom I can really trust and have no worries with :)
Well, I have trust issues, so to discover something like that, it's pretty awesome.

Today's lunch break's rather significant :)
There was a bunch of us from A Levels and Ausmat, but all interconnected through friends.
Had a great laugh about men, personal stuff, childhood and life basically.
It was a highlight of the day for me... I was practically down and cranky before that.
Due to the major decisions I have to make, and the VERY EXTREMELY late lunch break schedule.
Hmph... Don't really like Mondays and Tuesdays when lunch break is sooo late :(
So anyway, it's really great to meet new people...
Although I've just known them for three months, it's pretty odd how we can really click.

Bel, get well soon!
Keep those pair of eyes fresh!
So that we can resume our man-hunting sessions ;)

I gotta scurry off now.
No idea how to prepare for this interview :/
Might not even get proper sleep for tonight.
Sigh...

ALL THE BEST TO THE REST :)


No comments: