Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Le Judgement Day

It's coming out on Thursday.
I'm so darn scared, my pants might blow off!
Shit shit shit. I have this bad feeling deep in my gut, I hope it's not intuition.
After leaving it behind for so many months, it comes back to haunt you.
Thanks to the press, it has become the topic of every conversation...
And all I can do is shut my ears real hard and sit in the corner of denial.
The day comes when I have to face reality.
Shit. This means I have to really start deciding what I wanna do to apply for scholarships...
I'm still all clueless and lost.
No point wishing "goodluck". What's done is done.

OMG. Can someone please pass me that Vodka Tonic?!
I've gotta spin myself outta reality...

If I'm MIA on Thurs or Fri, you should know I'm sobbing and screaming and prolly getting ready to jump of a cliff...
Happy Landings! :D
God... I'm so morbid... :/

No comments: