Nuffnang

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wicked and Wild Wind

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

It's so unfair...
Every other courses seem to have a week's break.
Foundation courses have 2 weeks!!
But I still have to attend classes endlessly =.=
all the way till end of May... "hooraah! hoorah!!"
I'm running out of fuel, seriously.
I'm such a prick for complaining about how exhausted I am most of the time xD
Can't help it....
I'm supposed to update about our party @ Laundry last night
but I've gotta get pictures from the gals first!

and ManU totally got their ass trashed :P

Shall upload pictures soon...
Now I've got a lot of forms to fill.
I hate filling forms...

By the way, MPH is having a warehouse sales @ Mayang Plaza (old Lim Kwok Wing building).
Books are bloody cheap there.
Bought novels like Marley&Me, Jodi Picoult's, and Cormac's for no more than RM15 each.
Serious shit, but you've gotta hunt.
Most of Jodi Picoult's and other best sellers are about RM25 (not bad, market price RM34.90)
For Twilight fans out there who have yet purchased the books, head over there.
The whole collection is out for sale with plenty of stocks, less than RM30 each.

Knock yourselves out.

Toodles.

No comments: