Nuffnang

Monday, March 02, 2009

Golly Bizzare...

Foo Fighters - Good Grief



Megan Fox is a MAN!!!

I couldn't believe my ears when a friend of mine cooly said that it is now proven that one of the hottest chick on planet Earth, is a tranny.
Looks like all those sick boy fantasies just jumped off a high rise building. Eh, guys?

So I did some research to see if it's really true...
Knowing there would be millions of envious girls who would just come up with anything.

Weekly World News reported :

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

You can read the rest from the website, go Google it.
I think it all started from the stuff she said at the Golden Globes during her interview with Julianna Rancic, saying "I'm a tranny possing as Alan Alda..."
Don't ask me if I think it's true or not.
Because I have no darn idea, seriously.
To me, if you take a close look, she does look a lil tranny.
But her figure kinda strikes out the odds, doesn't it??

I have to say, WWN is effing entertaining.
Although most of their stories aren't exactly true... but they have effing hilarious stuff to read!
For example....
OBAMA INAUGURATION UFO SPOTTED!
Wtf?! That's some funny shit right there *in a southern accent*
Beats reading the International Herald Tribune... (my GP lecturer's so gonna kill me if he reads this :/)

Geez... I'm supposed to dig into my GP essays, yet I'm compelled to update about a sexy bombshell gone tranny.
Been having trouble setting my priorities straight lately.
And I'm kinda wondering how on mother Earth am I gonna manage all these manics.
I'm being ripped off my time and ka-ching at every moment.
For today, I'm about to have RM150 ripped off my pockets thanks to being ol' panicky me.
It's too embarassing to state here. I'm still reliving that 2 minutes and figuring out how I allowed my nerves to get through me.
I doubt it was due to Long Island the night before.
Bet it takes less than 10 hours for that to wear off... Gee I hope.

So anyway, things have been the same ol same, except more workload and responsibility.
The musical is starting to kick off, and I've gotta dedicate more time on that.
My seniors have finally stepped down from a-levels student council, and it's our turn on the roller-coaster ride.
A semester may sound too short for service, but I heard it feels like a lifetime.
And I have no friggin idea how I landed as the assistant secretary.
Paperwork and Stephanie do not get along. I think most of you would agree.
Fingers crossed, I guess a change would be good. For experience sake.

I have so many things to do, yet I'm procrasinating at every chance I get.
Mom keeps pushing me to apply for scholarship as the SPM results release date draws closer. OMG!
Plus the IMPAC esssay writing competition adds on to the havoc.
A free trip to Dublin sounds far too delicious to pass on :D

Blah. I better scurry off.
On to another temporary hiatus.
I'll do your tag another day, ZhuoLi :D
Heh :)

No comments: