Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poket Full of Stars

Adele - Chasing Pavements

As you can see I've been trying really hard to update constantly :D
Doesn't take much time, but it does taking some proper thinking of what to blog about.
Found out that several unexpected people drop by for a peek... *coughs*
So, I guess it's really important for me to control my thoughts :/
Anyway, everything has been on a fast pace this week.
Thankfully I got a lot of things settled.
Finally passed my driving exam, after failing once on the slope.
Cost me an extra 150 bucks. It was a squeeze...
Aside from that, there's all this pressure on scholarship application.
Apparently the JPA scholarship that I applied for would release the shortlist for the Medicine program by Friday.
And apparently there's a recruitment running for 5 days :/
I'm still trying to find out what it really means...
I might have to miss 5 days of college, whole of next week.
Which is NOT GOOD. I'm anticipating Chem and F. Maths test.
Plus, Mr Goh is sweeping through the F. Maths chapters like a friggin gamma machine (ignore the geeky comparison :D).
I was already kinda lost for missing class on Monday due to driving test...
I can't bloody imagine missing a week.
I'll be a GONER!

Hoorah hoorah. Ain't life great?!

On the side note... I've been a loyal AmericanIdol fan :)
Haven't followed the reality show since Taylor Hicks won and Blake Lewis lost to Jordin Sparks
But of course hottie David Cook pulled me back to this gaga franchise :D but only right at the end of the season, during the final 3 episodes.
So here's the round up of my faves...

Adam Lambert

My first thought : Hey, he totally reminds us of David Cook...
But he's sooooo different compared to Cook.
He has this weird edgy way of performing that's so similar to Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
Odd. But it works! I was instantly captivated after his M.J "Black & White" performance.
Although today's country performance might make a few audience feel slightly uncomfortable due to the almost-drag-queen-like-tone...
I can say for sure, he's definitely into the finals.

Danny Gokey

He's just a sweet honest soul!
And that awesome voice that he has, gosh!
I would definitely recognize him on the radio, instantly.

Alexis Grace

A small girl with a BIG voice!
She's got the whole package and it's IMPOSSIBLE not to adore her...

Matt Giraud

Love his voice, but he lack of personality...
But I'm drawn cause he has this John Mayer factor that makes me fall head over heels :D

I don't usually do a post on AmericanIdol...
But I really think that these contestants deserve a shout out.
This season may lack the OOHM... as most people say.
But there are a number of different and unique stars awaiting to be discovered.

Thanks to AI, I now have an add on to my TV addictions.
The Tudors on HBO every Monday night, is one of em :D
A sexy English HBO original mini-series (Jonathan Rhys Meyers!! whoot whoot! ) ;)

Anyway... gotta scurry off to finish my Chem assignment.
Boohoo...

Toodles!

No comments: