Nuffnang

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bring It By Me

Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy

I just lovelovelove controversial songs with awesome beat :D

It's Thursday once again, and I feel like hell.
Been drinking way WAY too much coffee, due to easy access vending machines :D
I might need to go for laser whitening sooner than I thought... Bad effects of caffeine :/
Nutty and I finally spoke to the leaders of the volleyball club.
We were facing withdrawal symptoms everytime we glanced at the court.
Of course I'm exaggerating! We just miss volleyball... A LOT!
Plus, I haven't been exercising much... Aside from the horrific stairs!
Funny thing is, I'm losing weight...
I'm eating more frequently than I used to, but somehow I'm losing the flabs :/
Maybe it's true what they say : the more frequent your meals, the faster your metabolic rate.
Or that's what people CHOOSE to believe.
It's not that Sunway's food is totally awesome or anything like that.
In fact, I DREAD eating at the cafeteria.
Choices are limited and the cleanliness is questionable...
Not to mention EFFING EXPENSIVE for its shitty quality.
But somehow we're all getting used to it.
I'm so waiting for the chance to drive, so I can at least head over to Carl's Jr @ Sunway Pyramid and make it back in time!
Punctuality seems to be a pretty serious issue...

Sigh... Time is flying by real quickly.
It's friggin March already and some of my lecturer's are starting to remind us of our mid semester exams in 2 months time.
It's freaky! I was expecting things to be really relaxed until after SPM results are released.
But heck no! Everyone seems so concerned about their test/assessments grades.
I'm almost failing some of my tests, and I don't even give a shit.
Which is why I came to a conclusion : maybe I'm not an A-Level material after all!
I should have just chosen the liberal life of CIMP (canadian pre-u).
They have twice the number of holidays that we have! bloody hell...
And I'm having way too many extra activities up my sleeves.
I just can't friggin help it! Everything in college seems so bloody interesting!
This is like THE ULTIMATE socializing level we're at.
So, I'm going bananas over all the extra stuff WHILE I CAN.

Okay... Enough about college.
Yesterday, I was glued for a couple of hours on YouTube.
Not because of Russel Peters...
Nor was it because of Dane cook....
Or hilarious parodies (I tune in to YouTube for laughter, beats taking Prozac :D)

It's because of this extremely "interesting" person.

Looks familiar?
Rings any bell?
Are you going "OMG, gorgeous eyes!" or "She's hott..."
Who's that you ask?

It's Chris Crocker!

"Leave Britney alone!!! I mean it!!!" *sob*sob*

Now do you remember??
Oh come on! It was all over the news a couple of months ago.
Okay, AGES ago actually. But I just stumbled upon a jaw-dropping reveal.

Chris is NOT a nickname for Christina, Christabel, Chrissy, Chrisasasa or whatever...
Just CHRIS. Are there controversial questions swimming in your mind right now?

It's a MAN!
Yes, with the dings and whatever dongs!

Freaky fan lying in a Britney "pool" (her/his claims).

This may come to no surprise to many, but I was effing shocked!!!



That's because I stumbled upon that video first.
Watch it. There're a number of pictures of what seems to be a hot blonde with gorgeous blue eyes.
Turns out to be a freaking man!
I was so intringued till I spent the next 2 hours looking through his/her self-made videos.
it'schriscrockerchannel - visit. seriously. it's effing interesting.]
knock yourself out.

The world's a fcking hilarious place to live in.

Toodles.

No comments: