Nuffnang

Monday, June 16, 2008

After All This Time

Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses

I almost.. ALMOST forgot about this...

Happy Belated Father's Day

The pic that Jun claims he looks like Jackie Chan.
I told him. Till this day, my dad strongly denies he looks like the HongKong grizzilionaire.
"I'm more goodlooking mah..." *rolleyes*


Not that he would actually read this.
He's not exactly IT savvy.

It's funny.
Most people I know call their dad... well... DAD or Daddy or Deeeeeee.
But I grew up calling my dad Papa xD
I always refer my dad as... well, "dad".
Can't find myself introducing him, "this is my PAPA"
Somehow find it so kiddish xD
Not that I'm complaining... :D

He thinks RayBan shades are cool xD

We brought him to Esquire Kitchen yesterday for his favorite flower bun xD
I was surprised that he actually fancied something other than my mom's cooking.
Did I mention he's MANIC over my mom's cooking??
I think he won't be able to survive a day without it.
My INITIAL plan was to bring him to a driving range. FAILED.
Wanted him to try something different.
And of course, let him feel the luxury of golfing.
Butbutbut... Nutty did some "research" for me [thx nut! :)], apparently clubs are not up for rental...
which means... I need to BUY one.

My personal rockstar :D
Taught me how to play a guitar
Still TRYing really hard to teach me how to master it actually xD


ShytShytShyt nooooooo.....
Can't bloody afford one.
If it's RM100++ then I MIGHT think about it.
But it's freaking RM500++ or maybe MORE for one.
I'll be broke and bound to sell lilies by the roadside for life.
In the end, mummydearest and I settled on getting him a new wallet.
Which he later complained was too small because his credit card broke when he tried to yank it out.
Ooopps! =p It was slighty broken in the first place anyway...

Did I mention he's a vain pot??
It's all about THE HAIR.
He's so anti-grey/white hair.
Middle life crisis they say xD


daddydearest should be thankful.
that's because mummydearest pampers him like crazy.
at every occasion she would buy something "branded" for him.
note: not rich. pampered. xD

He's sooo blurrr at times.
And superduperamazingly LAME.
I think those who went to Langkawi would totally agree that he's a lame chaperon xD
He often cracks up lame jokes that can make you go...
SWT!

Anyway, I think he is. He just doesn't know how to show it.
Men... Ego...

But somehow I think we didn't do anything special enough for him.
Compared to Mother's Day.
Funny... Mother's are more appreciated compared to fathers.

He's so gonna literally KILL me if he finds out I've posted his pictures for the world to see xD
Predicted... "Take it off!!! All the wrinkles..."
He'll probably be thrilled if he knows about the wonders of Photoshop :D

Love ya to bits, Papa :) xoxo

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: