Nuffnang

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holy Shmoly Clickers

Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill

Seriously... I need a personal laptop.
My comp is killing me slowly.
It's a friggin silent killer.
Each day might be my LAST...
I might actually die of a sudden stroke due to high blood pressure xD

So anyway, I heard that DELL serves the best.
Both product and customer service.
What's the catch? You can only purchase it online.

Let the curtain fall as you set your eyes on these sexy sleek red gadgets :D
Dell™ Inspiron™ 1525

Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T2370
1GB DDR2 SDRAM
120GB Hard Drive
For RM2,299

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T5550
2GB DDR2 SDRAM
120GB Hard Drive
For RM2,699 (holy shmokes... that's close to 3 gees...)

So that's RM400 more for better multimedia capabilities and higher speed.
Ponder... ponder...


Now I'm gonna be a lil more ambitious...

Dell's thinnest laptop with first class servicesXPSTM M1330

Intel® Centrino® Processor Technology - Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5550 (chewah...)
2GB DDR2 SDRAM
250GB* Hard Drive
For RM3,599

Jeepers beeswax...
Dreams are so sweet yet so merciless :(

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: