Nuffnang

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Simple Taste Of Conspiracy

Tegan and Sara - Where Does The Good Go?

Strictly illustrated only...

It's complete bogus!
The real thing does not even look like the friggin picture...
Juicy and tender... stacked up in fresh green vegetables.
I ordered it today...
Definitely the first and the last time... EVER.
It was so friggin dry! And the vegetables tasted like a few days old.
I've been waiting for the opportunity to try it since... last month?
Mind you, I seldom dine at McDonald's. Not healthy :D (bullshit..)
Anyway, I was disappointed.
Despite being a fan of Big Mac, Mega Mac can suck ass (pardon the pun).
MALAYSIA'S McDonald's quality has really gone down the drain lately.
I'm so switching to Burger King or Carl's Jr.
I'm not gonna mention the fact that I actually chowed down a MEGA MAC

Yes, ZhuoLi. I'm blogging about food AGAIN. Choi ar?? *blows* =P

Go figure...

That's what I've been making during the weekends.
Can you guess what it is??
If you get it right, free kisses from me!
Bwahahahaha... I know... I totally kid myself, right? xD *in a bimbo tone*

Seriously... Take a wild guess...
I'll reveal it by the end of this week.
Let's see who has a pair of keen eyes.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: