Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Silent Symphony

Lily Allen - Shame For You

I've finally watched JUNO.
Awesome movie. Love that character.
Seriously if I had a friend like her. It'll totally rock.

Well, not that preggers part.

Her whole personality. So authentic.

Ellen Page really brought out the best in Juno.

Would definitely recommend you to watch it!
Do not... I repeat DO NOT watch this stupid ass movie.
I fell asleep watching this ridiculous movie.

Seriously... It's a no brainer.

Although it's mainly focused on the Korean legend of dragons and gods.
The rest of the story line is plain moronic.
I would rate this OKAY.
Not as great as what the critics commented.

Maybe because caucassions really look up to Asian martial arts like KungFu, TaeKwanDo, Jujitsu, and the list goes on.
The characters portrayed by JackieChan and JetLi may seem ridiculous.
It's abstracted from "Szu-Um-Hong" (I don't really know how to spell that xD) aka Monkey God.

It'll bore you out if you're not a fan of slapstick comedy.
I was totally awed by the storyline.
The whole time I was like.. "No friggin way! Impossible!"

The movie revolves around an incident of 15 minutes...
If I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I am.

Brilliant. Must must watch.

Not as bad as I expected.
I heard many said that it's a boring and meaningless movie.

I kinda enjoyed it though.
Then again, I like almost every superhero movie :D
I lovelovelove treasure hunt movies.
Really exhilarating!
In my opinion, this is much nicer than the first one.

More excitement and believable secrets.
Remember remember the 5th of November...

Awesome movie! Been trying to catch it on Astro for AGES! Finally I did :)
It's very political and rather difficult to understand.

Yet you can relate to the storyline easily.
Salutes to Natalie Portman for going all sexy bald...

V is played by Hugo Weaving (Matrix Trilogy, Lord of the Rings) with his sexy accent. Hilarious. I wouldn't say it was a great movie.
Typical high school setting. Sex and gossips.

A very sweet naive romance and the awful truth about guys&girls xD

Since it's on Astro, it's worth the time to catch.

Yeah I know I know...
Most of the movies are rather outdated.
But heck.. I like posting about reviews :D

By the way... What the heck is wrong with the effing connection??
Been having a lot of lagging problems...
Shitty streamyx...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: