Nuffnang

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Your Body is MY Wonderland

John Mayer - Bigger Than My Body

*clicks clicks clicks*
===loading===

*SCREAMS!!!*
*hyperventilates*

With special guests Brett Dennen & Colbie Caillat
*sigh*
It's on across the United States.
Someone please fly me to United States!!

I can imagine...
John Mayer serenading me with "Your Body Is A Wonderland"
and... Brett Dennen telling me "Because You Are A Woman"
and of course... singing along "Bubbly" with Colbie Caillat.

ENVY!!! Damn it damn it damn it. I wanna be an American. God Bless America! xD

aaaaannndd... OMG. Petrol's up to RM2.70 per litre! There goes my hopes and dreams of owning a car anytime soon. *sobs*
Seriously, it's ironic. We're an oil producing country yet we're paying through our noses for fuel!
Although there's all these subsidizing, we're still paying through our effing noses!
I bet this ain't no shock for those rich asses.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: