Nuffnang

Friday, June 13, 2008

Creeping Behind You...

The Game - One Blood

Omg. It's Friday the 13th. Jeng jeng jeng.

Jason's on the lookout!

Lock your doors.
Hide under the covers.
Eyes are watching.
Someone's feeling the hunger for murder.


I'm in the mood to scare *evil laughters*
I can't believe I actually scared the bunch in KualaSelangor with the Nenek Kebayan story.
For the record, credits to Damyra. An old friend whom I totally lost touch :(
I like scary stuffs.
I'm the type of person who's so superduper glad whenever Halloween's around the corner.
Unfortunately, in Malaysia, almost NO ONE celebrates it.
Even if people do, it's not scary.
It becomes like a "dress-up/costume" occasion.
*yawns* BORING.

Here are some pictures to give your heart a lil' jolt >:D

I HATE CLOWNS!!

Watch the movie IT. Then you'll know why.
Staring at the picture gives me the creeps!

Chucky

Until today, he scares the shit outa' me.
My uncle used to put on the movie when my relatives have their "adult talk".
Just to ensure that my cousins and I will stay "chickened-out" still and away from the door.
Damnnn... I'm still scared of it.

From Ju-On

Eeekkk... Those freaky hairy legs! Eight-legged FREAK.

From the all legendary horror movie SAW

Mutant from The Hills Have Eyes

Some scary shit huh??
But do you know what trumps all of this?
The major scary and freaky...
Pam Anderson's gigantohumongous boobs

Hope you enjoyed the scare :D
Goodnight...
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite >:)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: