Nuffnang

Friday, June 13, 2008

Little Mud People :)

Evans Blue - The Pursuit

Gawd. It seems so pointless to attend school nowadays.
Yesterday we had 5 free periods and today we had 2.
I'm so DREADING to go to school tomorrow :(
Most of the guys are stoning half of the time due to Euro 2008.
Damn... I would too if only England made it through.
It's no fun to watch when all my favorite players are not on the field.
The only reason I would watch, is for Thiery Henry. But he's just ONE man and an ARSE for leaving Arsenal.

Speaking of football, I'm now a new fan of...

BASEBALL, the ol' Ball Game.

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball gaaaaaammmeeee!

NO, baseball ain't boring!

Most people here think it is because it's a complicated game.
It took me a really long time to actually understand the whole point of running around the field.
Okay... Maybe it's just me.
And maybe because the game can easily last for 3 hours.
Yeap. Explains why Americans are huge. Well, most of em.
Imagine... 3 hrs + corny dog + beer + a bag of chips = solution for world hunger.

That's an awkward pose...

I just love sitting on the couch, yelling "BALL! STRIKE ONE.TWO.THREE! YOU'RE OUUUTTT!" and watching the men with huge asses (I think it's padding) running after a tiny ball.
Did you know that the fastest pitch in the world is 100.9 miles/hr by Nolan Ryan?
That's like 162.3 km/hr. Walao-wei... xD

Somehow I see hamburgers...

The one thing that I find extremely odd is that even though these baseball players are known as professional athletes, they have really unhealthy looking bods.
They even have huge pot bellies.

Shweet mullet... :D

I bet if bump into that guy down the street, he wouldn't come across as a baseball player.
And if you actually bothered to watch SportsNews, most steroids violation cases are baseball players.
Go figure.

The New York's Yankees is the most interesting team I've seen so far.
They lose horribly, then bounce back up for victory the next round.
I'm so eager to watch the controversial Boston's Red Sox.
Shall dig into my Astro guide :D
All hail ESPN!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: